HP DeskJet 3760 All-in-One Printer (Scanner, Copier, and Print)
HP DeskJet 3760 Driver Download | All-in-One Printer HP DeskJet 3760 Print, scan, and copy from practically any mobile device with small printing power and wifi independence. The world’s tiniest all-in-one printer is an Instant Ink printer that fits and looks great almost anyplace.
- Print, copy, scan, and wifi
- 7 lights on the control panel indicate Ink Status, Copy Ready, Web Services (2), Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Attention; 8 buttons indicate Cancel, Resume, Info, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Web Services, Colour Copy, and Black Copy.
- HP Thermal Inkjet Printing Technology
- Print speed: black (A4, ISO) up to 8 ppm; color (A4, ISO) up to 5.5 ppm; black (General Office) up to 19 ppm; color (General Office) up to 15 ppm
- The first page is out: Black (A4, ready): 15 seconds; Color (A4, ready): 18 seconds;
- Print resolution: Black (best): 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi; Color (best): 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi)
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 1,000 A4 pages each month; recommended monthly page volume: 50 to 200 pages per month
- Features of printer smart software include: manual duplexing
Download a link driver for HP DeskJet 3760 Printer. the link is available directly from the Canon website, please download and read the installation instructions below!
System Compatibility: Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit.
DOWNLOAD – Print and Scan Driver and Accessories | 103 MB
Everything you need to setup and use your HP printer is included in the comprehensive solution software. This software package includes the entire set of drivers, installer, and optional software.
Installation instructions for Windows
How to install the HP DeskJet 3760 Driver :
Note: Do not connect the printer USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you are connected to the network, make sure your network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close any software programs running on your computer or laptop.
- Turn on your printer.
- Click on the Download button to download drivers/software on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files (drivers/software) will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation of your DeskJet 3760 printer.