Epson Expression Home XP 5155 Wi-Fi Printer (Print, Copy, Scan)
Epson XP-5155 Driver Download | Expression Home XP-5155, a versatile multifunction printer. This multifunction printer is guaranteed to impress with its individual ink cartridges, mobile printing capability, and ability to print on both sides of an A4 sheet of paper.
This chic and space-saving all-in-one device looks stunning when viewed from any angle. A4 printing on both sides, a front-loading paper cassette that can hold up to 150 sheets, a memory card port and a wide LCD screen measuring 6.1 centimeters will make even the most mundane of tasks a breeze. Epson’s mobile printing solutions allow you to print from virtually any location.
Advantages of Epson XP-5155
- Condensed as well as fashionable
- Printing on both sides of the paper and a front-loading paper tray that can hold up to 150 sheets
- LCD display measuring 6.1 cm
- You may print effortlessly from your mobile devices, such as a smartphone or tablet.
- individual ink cartridges that are inexpensive
- Printing can be done wirelessly with or without a network.
Download a link driver for Epson XP 5155 Printer. the link is available directly from the Canon website, please download and read the installation instructions below!
Epson XP-4150 Driver support for Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, and Windows 7 64-bit.
DOWNLOAD | Driver v3.00.00 (31.24 MB) | Windows 11, 10 x64, 8 x64, 7 x64
DOWNLOAD | Driver v2.60.01 (27.53 MB) | Windows 10 x32, 8 x32, 7 x32
DOWNLOAD | EPSON Scan 2 v6.529.0 (39.10 MB) | Windows 11, 10 x64/x32, 8 x64/x32, 7 x64/x32
EPSON Scan 2
All of your EPSON scanner’s features are directly controlled by EPSON Scan 2. You can scan images in color, grayscale, or black and white using this software and get results that are of a high caliber. The typical cross-platform interface between your scanner and the majority of programs in this program. Any program that complies with the TWAIN standard can access it.
Installation instructions for Windows
How to install the Epson XP-5155 Driver :
Note: Do not connect the printer USB cable until the installer prompts. If you are connected to the network, ensure your network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close any software programs running on your computer or laptop.
- Turn on your printer.
- Click on the Download button to download drivers/software on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files (drivers/software) will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation of your Epson XP-5155 Printer.