Canon Maxify MB5150 Drivers (Scan, Print, Copy)
Canon Maxify MB5150 Driver | MAXIFY MB5150 Series A high-volume color inkjet multifunction printer that also scans, copies, and faxes documents, along with compatibility for mobile devices and cloud services, rapid print speeds of up to 24 images per minute (ipm), and straightforward network access.
MAXIFY MB5150 Benefits
- Quick output, with a printing speed of 24 images per minute (ipm) for black-and-white documents and 15.5 ipm for color documents.
- Printing that can be done wirelessly using portable electronic devices like cellphones and tablets
- Connectivity to the cloud, including the ability to scan documents and send them over email
- High page capacities: 2,500 mono/1,500 colour pages
- Large capacity, with space for 250 sheets and an automatic document feeder for 50 sheets (D-ADF)
Download a link driver for the Maxify GX5040 Printer. the link is available directly from the Canon website, please download and read the installation instructions below!
▼ Windows Compatibility
Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
DOWNLOAD – MP Drivers | 39.40 MB
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your Canon Maxify GX5040 Printer.
▼ Mac Compatibility
macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10.
DOWNLOAD – Full Driver and Software Package | 9.70 MB
This file will download and install the drivers, applications, or manuals needed to set up the full functionality of your Printer.
Installation instructions for Windows
How to install the Canon MB5150 Driver :
Note: Do not connect the printer USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you are connected to the network, make sure your network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close any software programs running on your computer or laptop.
- Turn on your printer.
- Click on the Download button to download drivers/software on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files (drivers/software) will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation of your MB5150 printer.