Canon PIXMA MG2940 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer (Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud)
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer is an easy solution for printing photos and documents at home, a scanner and a fast All-in-One copier for users. Canon PIXMA MG2940 has Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link functions. for the print resolution of this product up to 4800 x 600 dpi and Scanner Resolution (Optical) up to 600 x 1200 dpi. This printer uses Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), The function of this Copy printer is to copy documents (plain paper).
Download a link driver for Canon Pixma MG2940 Printer. the link is available directly from the Canon website, please download and read the installation instructions below!
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver for windows 10 32-bit, windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
This file is an online installation software intended to help you initialize your printer on a PC or Laptop (either USB connection or network connection) and help you to install various software.
DOWNLOAD – MG2940 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) | 49.84 Mb
Installation instructions for Windows
How to install the Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver :
Note: Do not connect the printer USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you are connected to the network, make sure your network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close any software programs running on your computer or laptop.
- Turn on the your printer.
- Click on the Download button to download drivers/software on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files (drivers/software) will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation to your Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer.