Canon PIXMA G3520 Megatank All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer (Wi-Fi, Print, Scan and Copy, Cloud)
Canon PIXMA G3520 Driver Download – Canon TS3352 using Full Dot LCD type. The function of this printer is Wi-Fi, Print, Scan and Copy, Cloud, for the print resolution of this product up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and Scanner Resolution (Optical) up to 600 x 1200 dpi. This printer uses Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), the copy functions of this printer include: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, Frame erase copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, ID copy.
Download a link driver for Canon Pixma G3520 Printer. the link is available directly from the Canon website, please download and read the installation instructions below!
Canon PIXMA G3520 Driver for windows 10 32-bit, windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Server 2019 64-bit, Windows Server 2016 64-bit, Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit.
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your Canon G3520 printer.
DOWNLOAD – G3520 MP Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows) | 87.91 Mb
Installation instructions for Windows
How to install the Canon PIXMA G3520 Driver :
Note: Do not connect the printer USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you are connected to the network, make sure your network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close any software programs running on your computer or laptop.
- Turn on the your printer.
- Click on the Download button to download drivers/software on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files (drivers/software) will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation to your Canon PIXMA G3520 printer.