Canon PIXMA G3510 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer (Wifi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link)
Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA G3510 uses a mono segment LCD type with a screen size of 1.2 inches. The function of this printer is Wi-Fi, Print, Scan, Copy, Cloud, for the print resolution of this product up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and Scanner Resolution (Optical) up to 600 x 1200 dpi. This printer uses Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), the copy functions of this printer include: Document copying (plain paper).
Download a link driver for Canon Pixma G3510 Printer. the link is available directly from the Canon website, please download and read the installation instructions below!
Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver for windows 10 32-bit, windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit.
This file will download and install the drivers, applications, or manuals you need to set up the full functionality of your Canon PIXMA G3510 printer.
DOWNLOAD – G3510 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) | 20.72 Mb
Installation instructions for Windows
How to install the Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver :
Note: Do not connect the printer USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you are connected to the network, make sure your network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close any software programs running on your computer or laptop.
- Turn on the your printer.
- Click on the Download button to download drivers/software on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files (drivers/software) will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation to your Canon PIXMA G3510 printer.