Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Home Office Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Wi-Fi, Ethernet + Cloud Link)
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver Download – MAXIFY MB5150 Printer using colour touch screen type interface with display size 8.8cm. The function of this printer is Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Wi-Fi, Ethernet + Cloud Link. As for Maximum Print Resolution up to 600 x 1200 dpi, Scanner Resolution (Optical) up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, and Fax Resolution (Mono: up to 300 x 300 dpi) (Colour: 200 x 200 dpi). This printer uses Print Technology Inkjet and FINE print head. Copy Functions of this printer include: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
Download a link driver for MAXIFY MB5150 Printer. the link is available directly from the Canon website, please download and read the installation instructions below!
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver for windows 10 32-bit, windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
This file will download and install the drivers, applications, or manuals you need to set up the full functionality of your Canon MAXIFY MB5150 printer.
DOWNLOAD – MAXIFY MB5150 Full Driver and Software Package (Windows) | 55.73 Mb
Installation instructions for Windows
How to install the Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver :
Note: Do not connect the printer USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you are connected to the network, make sure your network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close any software programs running on your computer or laptop.
- Turn on the your printer.
- Click on the Download button to download drivers/software on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files (drivers/software) will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation to your Canon MAXIFY MB5150 printer.