Canon i-SENSYS MF4570dn All-In-One Laser Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)
Canon i-SENSYS MF4570dn Drivers – Canon i-SENSYS MF4570dn Mono laser printer features a 4-in-1 network with speeds up to 25 ppm, 9 seconds The first copy time saves your printing work time. MF4570dn has an intuitive LCD display that makes it easy for users to operate, as well as an easy-to-use network scan function. This printer uses the 50-sheet Double-Sided Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
Download a link driver and softwares for Canon i-SENSYS MF4570dn Printer. the link is available directly from the Canon website, please download and read the installation instructions below!
Canon i-SENSYS MF4570dn Driver for windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows 2000 32-bit.
This file is Multi-Function Drivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) for Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn/MF4570dn [Windows 32bit]
DOWNLOAD – i-SENSYS MF4570dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) – 32 bit | (21.8 Mb)
Installation instructions for Windows
How to install the i-SENSYS MF4570dn Driver :
Note: Do not connect the printer USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you are connected to the network, make sure your network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close any software programs running on your computer or laptop.
- Turn on the your printer.
- Click on the Download button to download drivers/software on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files (drivers/software) will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation to your Canon i-SENSYS MF4570dn printer.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4570dn Driver for macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10.
This file is Multi-Function Drivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) for Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn/MF4570dn
DOWNLOAD – MF Printer Driver and Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.7 | (22.2 Mb)
Installation instructions For Mac
Here’s how to download the compressed file and decompress the drivers file.
- Click the file link. The download will start automatically.
- The file is saved on your computer’s drive.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the Installer file in the folder. wait a moment The installation starts automatically.